COVID-19 RAPID RESPONSE 7 STEP PROTECTION PLAN
It’s business as usual for Rawson and our customers, but not without our ‘COVID-19 Rapid Response 7 Step Protection Plan’ in place to safeguard our staff, customers and the broader community.
The following is a plan that we have implemented across our factory which is consistent with the government’s medical advice. We have also deployed an Anti-Microbial product into our portfolio for added protection. This will be our operational protocol until otherwise advised. We hope this supports and assures our customers that we intend to do whatever it takes to ensure you continue to receive the service and quality from the Rawson team that you’ve become accustomed to.
- 15 minutes between shift changeovers for all production staff.
- Our new protocol has all workstations sanitised three times per day.
- Sanitation stations introduced to each department.
- Staff self-assessment education and checklist for symptomatic presentations.
- 1.5m social distancing reminders using workplace posters and bollards.
- Work from home (WFH) policy in place for office and administration staff.
- Deployment of sterile Anti-Microbial print coatings to prevent bacterial growth.