Food packaging requires the right balance of visual impact and practicality. It offers an optimum opportunity to engage and communicate with your customer at the point of purchase.
Innovative, eye-catching packaging attracts consumer attention and provides your product with the shelf appeal needed to drive sales.
- From outer/secondary cartons to product sleeves or wraps – your packaging needs to stand up to the environment in which it will be used.
- Talk to us about your fridge and freezer grade packaging requirements. We work with our trusted suppliers to ensure the best stock is chosen for your individual requirements.
- Would you like to go from freezer to oven? Perfect for retail and frozen foods, foodservice, airline food and caterers, we have a stock suited to go straight from -40 degrees to 220 degrees in an oven (without removal) and it also works equally well on conventional or microwave ovens.
- We can help to reduce your brand’s footprint on the environment with a range of either 100% recycled or FSC stocks available.
- If you are a new brand (or range) we can provide a shorter run of sleeves or packaging to test the market.
- New to the RPCo. coating solution is an additive called Admaster from Biomaster. This is a market-first that offers protection against the spread of harmful bacteria for the intended full-life of a product. This independently tested technology has scientifically proven benefits.