- We have strict QA systems in place to ensure the highest standard in process and production.
- Our closed loop production facility ensures speed to market. With our in-house diecutters and glue line, combined with our experienced finishing team, we make sure product launch dates and stock fulfilment requirements are met.
- A high level of care is taken throughout the finishing of all pharmaceutical work, from the diecutting and machinery pressure and the stripping of waste board, to ensuring the glue is both adequate and consistent. Throughout the packaging process, we ensure we meet the highest production standard.
- Whether we are working on a brand new range, or a long-term brand or product range, your brand continuity is of the utmost importance. Talk to us about printing in your brand’s pantone colours, or pass on colour samples to match against. You can request a specific colour pallet or brand swatches to keep for your records. We can also arrange a press-check to ensure you are happy with the end result.
- Do you have detailed packing or kitting instructions? We understand the importance of accurately packing and bundling your product; from the number of units per carton to the packing and/or pallet requirements for your fulfillment teams or warehouses.
- RPCo. welcomes audits by pharmaceutical clients and our dedicated QA Manager will assist to both manage the audit process and ensure compliance.